Copyright Info

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Unless otherwise noted, the views, thoughts and words are of the original author of this blog. No copying/pasting (word-for-word) is permitted on any other blog or other networking institution without proper permission and knowledge of this blog-site owner. To do so may result in legal action.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

"I'm A Survivor".... My Cornea Donation PSA Video.

Because of my own stupidity and having probably the world's biggest brain fart, I had to start a new YouTube account. To view it and (hopefully you will) subscribe GO HERE.

It had taken me most of one evening, and a majority of an afternoon to piece together a video that is just over four MINUTES in length. To say I put all of myself in to the project is well, a bit of an understatement. But, here is the finished product.




It's not as good as some people's videos/PSA's . But I think that I got the point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment