Copyright Info

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Unless otherwise noted, the views, thoughts and words are of the original author of this blog. No copying/pasting (word-for-word) is permitted on any other blog or other networking institution without proper permission and knowledge of this blog-site owner. To do so may result in legal action.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Corneal Itch relief.... A Video Tutorial.

Let me first say I HATE my voice lol. And I am not looking my best at the moment, thanks to a stupid Rosacea breakout.

But as I had promised a few weeks ago to a few people, especially @BeaSereneInLife on Twitter, here is the quick tutorial of how to SAFELY relieve ocular itching without compromising your graft.



Well, I hope it helped a bit to know a few new and simple tricks. Let me know what you think of the video and the advice. And if you have ideas for future blog videos, then shoot them my way.

Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment